Caveman Crunch Cereal
(Grain free, Paleo)
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup raw honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup crumbled pecans and hazlenuts (you can choose whatever nut you want though)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup almond meal
2 cups slivered almond pieces
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1. Preheat oven to 325* F
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl and pour dry into wet slowly.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
5. Pour mixture onto sheet and pat down flat.
6. Bake in oven for ~10 minutes, take it out and shake it around a bit.
7. Put it back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until it’s brown and toasty
8. Cool and store in an air-tight container!
9. Try not to devour it all in one sitting.
It tastes nutty, delicious, and has a great crunchy texture! Big chunks sometimes form from the coconut oil, so you may have to hand crumble it. Feel free to experiment with other variations of nuts and seeds, or add in cinnamon or other seasonings. It’s amazing with almond milk and is guaranteed to make your kitchen have a smell that Willy Wonka himself would be jealous of.