Laziness + “I don’t feel like typing” girl + free time = perfect recipe for a VLOG!!
Don’t you just love the shot Youtube decides to capture for the cover photo? haha classy
PS–Sorry in advance for the random burp towards the end…
So yeah! I’m super SUPER stoked.
I know I come across as a freakin ecstatic psycho in that vlog, but I’m just beyond excited for all the changes happening and how great I feel. I FINALLY FEEL ALIVE!!!
I know every day won’t be amazing and that discouragement/impatience may come, but ya know somethin? I have God, the support of you guys/my family, and the wisdom of my coach to get me through the rain and continuing on the path to success.
In other random news:
- My dad’s visiting this weekend since he has to be in Austin for business!!!
- AND he’s bringing my dog Lexi to live with me! Since I’m more situated now, I feel I can take on having a pet in the apartment. Kovu has become SO attached to the other dogs back home, and he’s still puppy-ish, so I don’t think he would work. But Lexi? She’s the coolest cucumber around, never barks, sleeps all day, and has the bladder of an elephant. AND she’s my best friend
- I can’t wait to hug my pops and start having adventures with Lexi down here!!!
- Have you entered my giveaway?
- There’s family of hummingbirds living in the tree outside my apartment <3
- I’ve been obsessed with puzzles lately– this 500 piece balloon one I bought for $1? Demolished in 2 hours. Bam.
That’s about it for me! I gotta go do all my grocery shopping and homework before the daddio this beautiful hound arrive
Have a fabulous weekend! See you on Monday for Progress Numba 1!