Almost a week since I posted?! Who AM I?!?!?!
Well, I promise I’ll be less absent after August 10th. 12 more class days stand between me and freedom haha
This picture totally embodies what I wanna do to that class:
I don’t really have anything specific to post, so I thought I’d just do some updatin:
- My omelette flipping skills have exponentially increased since I’ve been eating more eggs.
- Got a 75 on my o-chem test I took this past Thursday! HUZZAH!
- Made Kasey’s DELICIOUS strawberry chia jam for the first time ever. DUDE it tastes amazing on my high fiber almond bread , why haven’t I made it sooner?
- Set a new bench press PR for 5 reps– 90 lbs! I’m telling ya, my body has been THRIVING on a high fat/moderate protein “paleo” kind of diet. It’s amazing to feel so alive!
- Been spending quality time with my momma when my dad’s out of town on business– girls’ nights are the best!
- I’ve actually been enjoying commuting to campus everyday– even though it’s an hour both ways, it’s fun to have quiet time with me and God, laugh with strangers when they catch you belting out Journey (see video below), and witness driver’s ed kids get pulled over by coffee-deprived cops haha
I apologize for the horrendous singing…I have a feeling I’m gonna regret sharing this video…
Well, I guess that’s about it– I’ve become so boring since my life revolves around studying and poop like that. I can’t wait to break up with Chem, our relationship is toxic haha